Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More New Products at Simple Wonders!

The next batch of new products from the ABC show in vegas has arrived and I am SO excited!


First I'll go over the new and final version of the Fuzzi Bunz One Size diaper. Not only is this a great one size snap diaper, but it comes with an extra and easy to replace elastic. This diaper is really meant to last 3 or more years! I LOVE the adjustments on this because it gives you so much more flexibility than just 3 snap settings. Really love these diapers!




Next are the Kissaluvs Marvels One Size Fitted. I have never before felt anything quite as soft as the bamboo velour that is on the inside of the this fitted diaper! And the prints are so cute! I just let my little guy run around in one of these without a diaper cover. So breathable and unbelievably cute!
Pictures to come soon of my little cutie in each of these diapers! Do you have great pictures of your kids in diapers that are featured on Simple Wonders Diapers? Please send them in! I would love to see them!
Check back soon for more new additions!

No comments: