Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ABC Las Vegas show




As many of you know, I went to the ABC (All Babies and Children Show) in Las Vegas last week. Cloth diapers were a subset of this show and I was able to meet all the manufacturers I have been working with for years as well as pick up some fantastic new products. I was so excited to be able to be adding brand new products that I absolutely fell in love with. Many products I have tried out on my own kids and decided to add, but a few of the brand new items were simply too good to pass up. You'll see them soon . . .


What has been added so far:

Go GaGa Diaper Bags - hands down, my favorite diaper bag in the universe! I've been using mine for the past 2.5 years and absolutely LOVE it. It still looks much the same as it did when I bought it and it fits everything I need for cloth diapering not only 1, but 2 children in it!



Thirsties Fab Fitted Cloth Diapers - I have been using Thirsties products for over a year and really love them. The fab fitted diapers are wonderfully absorbent, ultra plush and quite trim. I think you'll love them too!






Thirsties Duo Wraps - a relatively new product, but I'm already in love! As you may have read in my last post about one size diapers, most of them don't fit starting at birth. Thirsties is the only diaper cover I have come across that has solved that problem by putting out TWO one size diapers. Yes, you need to buy 2 sizes of one size covers, but it saves you from buying THREE sizes otherwise: newborn, one size, toddler. These are sure to be a quick favorite of yours too!



Stay tuned . . . more in the next few weeks!


No comments: