Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Knickernappies One Size Diapers are here!

I'm so excited to announce that Knickernappies One Size Diapers are here at Simple Wonders!
I have been anxiously awaiting the release of the knickernappies one size diapers for months! My best friend was a tester for these diapers months ago and I fell in love with them! They are the only side snapping one size diaper out there and have 4 adjustments in the front making them super adjustable and able to fit all sizes of babies. The Knickernappies one size diapers are my newest favorite in my cloth diapering world! Plus, they come with a 14-day money back GUARANTEE! You are guaranteed to love these diapers or you will get your money back. See the Simple Wonders Diapers for all the details.

2 comments:

Karen said...

The Kinickernappies One Size Diapers look like they would be so convenient and easy for Mom and confortable for the little one wearing them.

Sultana said...

They are really great! I think they are my new favorite in the diapering world. Very sturdy, super adjustable and very comfy for baby :)

Sultana