Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NEW Rocky Mountain One Size Diapers


Rocky Mountain Diapers One Size Diapers. These are a new style of diaper with an internal snap adjustment system. I know the internal adjustment system looks a little intimidating, but it is actually very simple. You open the pocket part of the cloth diaper and pull on the elastic that you see running through the leg openings and snap into place. That's it! You don't need to undo them when you wash them and the best part about them is that they give the nice trim fit that a sized diaper offers.
I've become a big fan of these cloth diapers for a few reason: 1: I really like the suedecloth inners; 2: I LOVE the cute contrasting colors that Rocky Mountain Diapers come in; 3: I like the durability of the snaps and the general ease of use.
Overall, I am very impressed with these new diapers and they are 100% made in the USA!
Questions/Comments? Let me know!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog...I am going to check out your blog and I look forward to learning more about cloth.

Samantha said...

I didn't realize these were 100% made in the USA! Are most not? I like these diapers a lot!

Sultana said...

I'm glad you like them :) A lot of diapers are made in the US., but there are some that are made overseas as well. The ones made overseas have some pretty strict QC standards set in place as well as fair wages though. But I do love these diapers too! The more I use them, the more I like them which is definately a sign of a great diaper!